Falmouth Road Race #TeamGenFound
August 15 - August 29
The New Balance Falmouth Road Race has gone virtual for 2020 with its At-Home Edition of the famed 7-mile race.
Support Our Virtual Race Team
Visit our team fundraising page and click on our team member pages to read their stories and support their fundraising efforts.
The Genesis Foundation has secured 15 bibs through the 2020 Falmouth Road Race At-Home Edition Numbers for Nonprofits program.
Move Your Way
Run, walk, skip, or meander the NBFRR At-Home Edition of this 7-mile traditional summer event! Challenge yourself to run 7 miles at once, walk one mile a day for 7 days, or anything in between – whatever works for you. just log 7 miles between Augusst 15th and August 29th and upload your finishing time!
All #TeamGenFound runners must commit to raising a minimum of $500 on behalf of The Genesis Foundation for Children.
This money directly supports our mission to give patients and their families access to care that is different. We fund programs and services that treat patients with rare diseases and genetic disorders from conception through adulthood.
All Team Members Receive
- Free entry in the 2020 At-Home Edition race
- Race kit with official bib, mug, and bag
- Virtual finisher certificate
- Finisher promo package with surprises inside
- #TeamGenFound race shirt
- Customizable fundraising page
- Professional fundraising support
- Fundraising incentive prizes
Opportunities to Win
- $500 donation match
- NBFRR Swag Package – Includes a 2020 NBFRR official shirt, a beach towel, SCOUT Pleasure Chest, beach sheet, and drawstring bag – all Road Race branded
- Free entry to Falmouth 2021