Falmouth Road Race #TeamGenFound
August 16 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
The New Balance Falmouth Road Race takes place over 7 miles of tree lined and waterfront roads, over-looking Falmouth Harbor and Vineyard Sound; from Woods Hole to Falmouth Heights Beach. With over 11,000 participants, this race is one of the country’s most popular running events.
The Genesis Foundation has secured 15 bibs through the 2020 Falmouth Road Race Numbers for Nonprofits program.
- Guaranteed opportunity to run, bypassing the resident lottery system
- $25 Registration Fee (a $175 savings!)
- Fundraising support including your own GoFundMe fundraising page
- Team race shirt
- Incentive prizes
- Post race BBQ in Falmouth
- Dedicated cheering section for your friends and family along the race route
- An experienced team to guide you through the race process
All #TeamGenFound runners must commit to raising $1,000 on behalf of The Genesis Foundation for Children, with a minimum of $750 (minimum set by the Falmouth Road Race Numbers for Nonprofits program).
This money directly supports our mission to give patients and their families access to care that is different. We fund programs and services that treat patients with rare diseases and genetic disorders from conception and pregnancy through childhood and adulthood.