We proudly engage in mutually-beneficial sponsor relationships that provide direct support to our programs while also satisfying personal and corporate objectives.
Corporate Partner Benefits
The Genesis Foundation strives to develop sustainable relationships that bring rewards to our programs while generating meaningful returns on our partners’ charitable activities and investments. Each corporate partner can customize the kinds of benefits they receive from a comprehensive list of options. Here are just a few ways in which your company can benefit from supporting The Genesis Foundation:
- Recognition at special events, which provide direct interaction with the public as well as an opportunity to deliver product and information about the partner’s company.
- Media coverage.
- Recognition and links on our website, emails, Facebook page, and Twitter feed.
- Logo and/or corporate listing on appropriate printed materials including invitations and programs.
- Credit in press releases to media outlets.
- Opportunities to showcase your company’s image in logo, banners, and product on our website, e-newsletters, printed materials, and event merchandise.
Every partnership is meaningful to The Genesis Foundation for Children and directly impacts the programs we support.
Thank you to our corporate partners:
- Mix 104.1
- Men in Kilts
- KISS 108 FM
- 98.5 Sports Hub
- Global Partners LP
- Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club
- Boston Red Sox
- Boston Celtics
- Boston Bruins Foundation
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.