Thank you for volunteering to raise money for The Genesis Foundation for Children!
A third party fundraiser is when an individual, group, company or organization holds an event, sale or promotion, with the purpose of raising money for The Genesis Foundation. Whether you’re paying tribute to a friend or family member, have your own personal connection to us, or you just want to get together with friends and have a great time, the proceeds you donate from each event go a long way in achieving our mission.
Types of Fundraisers
Planning an Event: you plan, organize and carry out the event
- Organizing a Tournament…Golf, Bowling, Softball, Basketball, Fishing, etc.
- Hosting a dinner/cocktail party or wine tasting at your home or bar/restaurant.
- Bake Sale
- Jeans Day/Casual Day at your workplace (day or week)
- Car Wash
- Fashion Show
- Poker Tournament (additional regulations may be required)
- Murder Mystery Dinner
Personal; you participate in an individual challenge or participate in an event organized by another party and ask people to donate to support your effort
- Running in a Marathon/Road Race
- Participating in a bike ride
- Competing in a Triathalon/Iron Man/Tough Mudder
- Hiking a mountain
- Employer Matching Gifts
- Donate a Percentage of Sales
- Individual Point of Purchase Program
- School Awareness Day
- Birthday/Holiday donations in lieu of gifts
Be creative! We encourage all fundraisers to be creative in their efforts and to think outside of the box. There are countless opportunities and ideas that can be both enjoyable and profitable.
Click here for FAQ’s, Budgeting Goals, and Fundraising Guidelines & Policies
Email Christine O’Donnell for more information and start planning today!