The Genesis Foundation for Children is pleased to again be offering a limited number of grants to fund clinical, education, and therapy programs for children and young adults with genetic disorders, rare diseases, and intellectual and physical disabilities.
Please click THE GENESIS FOUNDATION GRANT APPLICATION to download our application. Please keep your proposal to 3 pages maximum, single spaced. Please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Grant Proposal in the subject line.
Applications will be screened for eligibility and completeness by The Genesis Foundation for Children staff.
- What is the average grant size and how much should I request?
- There is no steadfast rule as to how much an applicant should request. Historically, however, grants are generally in the range of $1,000 to $5,000. Larger grants are occasionally awarded to organizations with particularly compelling program needs. Applications should clearly state why the specific amount is requested and how the funds will be used.
- Do I need to submit a Letter of Inquiry?
- The Foundation does not accept Letters of Inquiry prior to submitting a proposal for consideration.
- Once a proposal has been submitted, when will I be notified of the funding decision?
- All organizations will receive notification verifying the decision regarding their application. To ensure each application is given fair consideration, the review process generally takes at least six to eight weeks from the submission date for the evaluation committee to then reach out with any questions about your proposal. Funding decisions will occur after gathering this further information, if needed.
Read about some of the current programs we fund.