June 13, 2016 - 9:30 AM
Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club
1 Copple Crown Road
June 13, 2016 - 9:30 AM
REGISTRATION: Click here to register.
Please join our host, Matt Hoffman for The 18th Annual Genesis Foundation Golf Challenge, a tournament at the breath-taking Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club, located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. After a round of golf on this challenging course, guests enjoy a cocktail reception, delicious dinner, awards ceremony, and a silent auction.
Proceeds from this event benefit The Genesis Foundation for Children, a New England based non-profit organization, which provides funding for the diagnosis and compassionate, coordinated care of children born with physical and intellectual disabilities, and genetic disorders. The Genesis Foundation’s vision is that all children born with these challenges receive the care necessary to achieve their full potential. This course is one you won’t want to miss so be sure to register today!
HOST: Genesis Foundation President, Matthew Hoffman
Monday, June 13, 2016
9:30-10:45 am – Registration and Breakfast
11:00 am – Shotgun Start
4:00 pm – Cocktail Reception, Dinner, Silent Auction and Awards
PLATINUM SPONSOR (two foursomes): $10,000
8 golfers; One-year parking pass at either the Lafayette City Center Garage (Downtown Crossing) or the Auditorium Garage (Back Bay) (a $1,760 value); Full page advertisement in the program book; Tee and event banner signage; Your name or company logo on printed material and The Genesis Foundation website.
GOLD SPONSOR (one foursome): $5,000
4 golfers; 20 all-day parking passes at the Lafayette City Center Garage (Downtown Crossing) or the Auditorium Garage (Back Bay) (an $800 value); Full page advertisement in the program book; Tee and event banner signage; Your name or company logo on printed material and The Genesis Foundation website.
SILVER SPONSOR (one foursome): $3,000
4 golfers; 12 all-day parking passes at the Lafayette City Center Garage (Downtown Crossing) or the Auditorium Garage (Back Bay) (a $480 value); Half page advertisement in the program book; Tee signage; Recognition on printed material and The Genesis Foundation website.
BRONZE SPONSOR (two players): $1,750
2 golfers; Quarter page advertisement in the program book.
ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIPS: $500
Golf Not Included, one spot per sponsorship
- Practice Tee
- Putting Green
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Pin
Custom sponsorship packages available! Please contact Christine O’Donnell at email@example.com or 617-367-7070 to discuss.
SUPER RAFFLE TICKET: $500
Only 30 Super Raffle Tickets available with a 1 in 5 chance to win a great prize! You do not have to be present to win. If you’re unable to attend and are interested in purchasing a Super Raffle Ticket, please contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-367-7070 no later than Wednesday, June 8th.
Super Raffle Ticket Prizes
- – Two certificates for a one-day golfing clinic presented by Dave Pelz Scoring Game School (valid at any U.S. location), two Bobby Jones/PELZ sand wedges, two 24-pack almostGOLF practice balls and 50,000 American Airline miles.
- – Two VIP tickets to the KISS 108 Concert. Headliners include: Halsey, Flo Rida, Iggy Azalea and Nelly.Tickets include: guaranteed seats within the first ten rows, backstage tour, VIP parking, VIP BBQ.
- – Foursome at Trump National Golf Club in Westchester, NY and private plane. Round-trip transportation provided on a Linear Air private plane.
- – Private charter for up to twelve people out of Kennebunkport, ME on a lovingly restored 38′ Downeaster Ketch sailboat (includes 6 bottles of wine).
- – One week private home for up to four people in beautiful St. Lucia and 140,000 American Airlines Miles
- – A three hour cruise for up to ten people from Salem to Boston aboard the 54′ Breathe Easy. $250 gift certificate to Finz Seafood and Grill included.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Christine O’Donnell, email@example.com, 617-367-7070
Cancellation Policy: canceled registrations will be refunded in full if The Genesis Foundation is notified in writing (please email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a letter to 60 Temple Place, Floor 2 Boston, MA 02111) no later than ten business days before the event date.
Sponsor Note: if your sponsorship includes a banner display at the event, The Genesis Foundation can, upon request, store your banner after the event if you plan on participating in future events and would like us to hold onto your banner. However, The Genesis Foundation is not responsible for theft, damage or loss of the banner.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!